Technical DocumentationConnecting the AX-12 to the USB2Dynamixel (by John Raffensperger) USB2Dynamixel manual (ver1 pdf) USB2Dynamixel manual (ver2 pdf)
Go the to Robotis Support Site to get the latest drivers, software and manuals for the USB2dynamixel
- USB2Dyanmixel provides USB to RS-232, RS-485, and AX-12 (TTL) interfaces in one unit.
- The status LED displays power status, TxD (data write), and RxD (data read).
- Connects to the AX series Dynamixel via TTL
- Connects to the DX, RX series Dynamixel via RX-485
- Converts a USB port to a serial port via RX-232
- USB extension cable included
USB2Dynamixel Software Development Kit (SDK)
Quickely and eaisly program your Dyanmixel projects from your PC using your favorite language with the USB2Dynamixel SDK which can be obtained from the Robotis Support Site. The USB2Dynamixel SDK contains APIs and example source code for VB.NET, C#, LabVIEW, MATLAB, JAVA, C/C++, and python etc. Download it today, heck it's free!